- Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Tatyana Golikova: “Personnel training is one of the key tasks for shaping the economy of the future” 17.07.2019, 14:13
- Training workforce for addressing environmental and ecosystem issues 18.07.2019, 11:40
- Ak Bars Bank becomes official partner of 45th WorldSkills Competition 18.07.2019, 08:40
- Spasskaya Tower in Kazan Kremlin to be part of hilarious projection show during 45th WorldSkills Competition 17.07.2019, 09:36
- Kazan’s parks to host theatre performances, festivals, and workshops during the 45th WorldSkills Competition 16.07.2019, 13:34
Russia joined the WorldSkills movement in May 2012 and since then has been actively promoting its values, with particular attention to popularizing vocational professions among the younger generation, and facilitating improvement of professional training standards. The WorldSkills Russia movement embraces all 85 Russian regions and is one of priority vocational talent development projects.
In August 2019, the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan will host the WorldSkills Competition for the first time. A city with a millennial history, the centre of an advanced region where Western and Eastern traditions meet, and the host of major international events, Kazan will bring together young professionals from all over the world.