- Vladimir Putin closes the 45th WorldSkills Competition in Kazan 27.08.2019, 20:55
- WorldSkills International and 3M launch a new joint project Education for the Future 29.08.2019, 16:25
- Young professionals stand for sustainable future 29.08.2019, 16:20
- WorldSkills Kazan 2019 best volunteers to be awarded 28.08.2019, 18:56
- The site of WorldSkills Kazan 2019 built on BIM 28.08.2019, 13:48
Russia joined the WorldSkills movement in May 2012 and since then has been actively promoting its values, with particular attention to popularizing vocational professions among the younger generation, and facilitating improvement of professional training standards. The WorldSkills Russia movement embraces all 85 Russian regions and is one of priority vocational talent development projects.
In August 2019, the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan hosted a WorldSkills Competition for the first time. A city with a millennial history, the centre of an advanced region where Western and Eastern traditions meet, and the host of major international events, Kazan brought together young professionals from all over the world.