- Sergei Krikalev: “Space starts with accumulating experience” 25.08.2019, 11:07
- WorldSkills Kazan 2019 Ambassador Alexander Gudkov: “A professional is a person who proves the level of excellence and class each second” 25.08.2019, 07:26
- Try-a-Skill offers everyone the chance to find a career 24.08.2019, 16:35
- Future Skills to debut at a WorldSkills Competition 24.08.2019, 10:39
- Samsung Electronics trains participants of world championships at Samsung Skills Education Centre 24.08.2019, 07:25
Russia joined the WorldSkills movement in May 2012 and since then has been actively promoting its values, with particular attention to popularizing vocational professions among the younger generation, and facilitating improvement of professional training standards. The WorldSkills Russia movement embraces all 85 Russian regions and is one of priority vocational talent development projects.
In August 2019, the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan hosts the WorldSkills Competition for the first time. A city with a millennial history, the centre of an advanced region where Western and Eastern traditions meet, and the host of major international events, Kazan brings together young professionals from all over the world.