The 45th WorldSkills Competition took place at one of the largest innovative venues in Russia – Kazan Expo International Exhibition Centre.
Modern infrastructure and a wide range of services provided by the exhibition centre made it possible to present the exhibitors' brands in the best way, and exhibition booths produced with due regard to companies' areas of expertise contributed to achieving the highest possible goals.
Exhibitors were offered two options: installation of standard exhibition booths (ready-to-operate exhibition booths with an area of 15 m2, 25 m2, 50 m2, 100 m2) and production of an exhibition booth according to an individual design project (with an area of 25 m2 and bigger).
Main deadlines for ordering and installing exhibition booths were as follows:
- 1 June 2019 – exhibition booth order
- 27 July 2019 to 1 August 2019 – submission of applications for extra equipment and provision of additional services (deadline depended on the type of services rendered)
- 18-21 August 2019 (till 14:00) – installation of exhibition booths by third-party contractors
- 23-26 August 2019 – WorldSkills Competition
- 28-29 August 2019 – deinstallation of exhibition booths by third-party contractors
Exhibitors could send their questions at email@example.com.