A licensing programme was developed for WorldSkills Kazan 2019 that was due to be organized in Kazan by ANO Directorate for Sports and Social Projects and Union of “Young Professionals (WorldSkills Russia)” Professional Communities and Workforce Development Agency”.
Interested legal entities and individual entrepreneurs could apply for the programme, undergo selection procedures and sign a sub-licensing agreement granting them the right to commercially use the WorldSkills Kazan 2019 brand for further production and sale of products carrying the WorldSkills marks.
Main objectives of programme were
- To create a positive image and to increase competitiveness and demand for licensed products;
- To step up modernization of production facilities for small and medium-sized businesses in Russia and Tatarstan;
- To develop domestic markets in Russia and Tatarstan through participation in major international events.
To be eligible, applicants needed to
- be a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur registered according to the procedure established under the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- carry on business in the market of goods and services for which the applicant was going to use the WorldSkills Kazan 2019 trade marks;
- have all necessary authorization documents (licenses, certificates, etc.) as provided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- meet other requirements to applicants specified in the Licensing Agreement and Regulations on the Procedure for Determining Licensees.