International media accreditation for WorldSkills Kazan 2019 opens
Russian media accreditation will be launched on 1 April 2019.
WorldSkills Kazan 2019 has launched the international media accreditation process for the forthcoming event.
To get an accreditation badge, every media representative should complete the registration procedure:
1. Individual media representative or registration contact of media organization must complete a brief online request to get access to the accreditation system;
2. After consideration of the request the Competition Organizer will send the login details and the link to the WSK2019 Accreditation System to the e-mail indicated in brief online request;
3. After gaining access to the WSK 2019 Accreditation System, the media representative completes individual entry forms for each organization member:
- Complete personal information;
- Upload photographs in accordance with accreditation requirements;
- Book accommodation in the Media hotel (if needed);
- Details on arrival and departures.
4. Submit individual entry forms for the consideration of the Competition Organizer by changing the status from “Draft” to "Submitted".
Please note that incomplete or inappropriately filled forms will not be accepted by the Competition Organizer;
5. You can monitor the status of the individual entry forms in the WSK2019 Accreditation System account;
6. Right before accreditation, media representatives shall familiarize themselves with the WorldSkills Media Code of Conduct for accredited media representatives;
More detailed information on the accreditation procedure is available here.
Press Office of WorldSkills Kazan 2019 Competition Organizer