The 45th WorldSkills Competition will be held at one of the largest innovative venues in Russia – Kazan Expo International Exhibition Centre.
Modern infrastructure and wide range of services provided by the Exhibition Centre will make it possible to present the brand of exhibitors in the best way, and the exhibition area designed according to a professional profile of companies will contribute to achieving high results.
Exhibitors are offered both standard exhibition area installation (ready-to-operate exhibition stands with an area of 15 sq.m, 25 sq.m, 50 sq.m, 100 sq.m) and manufacture of an exhibition stand according to an individual design project (with an area of 25 sq.m and bigger).
Main deadlines for ordering and exhibition area installation:
- 1 June 2019 – exhibition booth order
- 27 July 2019 – 1 August 2019 – submission of applications for extra equipment and provision of additional services (deadline depends on the type of services rendered)
- 18 August – 21 August 2019 (till 14:00) – installation of exhibition booths by third-party contractors
- 23 August – 26 August 2019 – WorldSkills Competition
- 28 August – 29 August 2019 – deinstallation of exhibition booths by third-party contractors
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.