Future Skills is a specialized zone for showcases and competitions in skills, which are in demand in the era of high-tech production and digital economy.
The Future Skills Zone will be based on a ‘smart city’ model focused on key fields of activity such as Production and Engineering Technology, Information and Digital Technology, Energy Development, Medicine, Agriculture, Transportation, Art, and Design.
150 Competitors will take part in Future Skills 2019. Participants will give visitors the opportunity to see advancements in the field of technology and production, and will showcase professional skills and work functions of the future.
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Blockchain-based Solutions
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Composite Technologies
- Digital Factory
- Digital Farming
- Digital Fashion Designer
- Drone Operating
- Enterprise Information Systems Security
- Industrial Design Technology
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Laser Technology
- Life-cycle Management
- Machine Learning and Big Data
- Mechanical Reverse Engineering
- Mineral Synthesis and Processing
- Mobile Applications Development
- Neural Interface Design
- Quantum Technology
- Rapid Prototyping
- Robot Systems Integration
- Robotic Welding
- Space Systems Engineering
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
Interactive exhibition arranged in the Future Skills Zone will allow visitors to get to know the history and development of Skills, as well as to get the idea of key trends of Russian technological development. Visitors will be able to make an interactive journey to explore the venue and to gain general insight into Future Skills required for building a career in a rapidly changing world.