- International Ministers Summit on vocational education to take place in Kazan 19.08.2019, 07:08
- Ministers Summit starts in Kazan on sidelines of the 45th WorldSkills Competition 23.08.2019, 14:14
- Get inspired at WorldSkills Kazan 2019 together with Coca-Cola in Russia 23.08.2019, 12:26
- WorldSkills Conference 2019 as world’s driver of vocational education and training 23.08.2019, 10:30
- The 45th WorldSkills Competition opens in spectacular style in Kazan 22.08.2019, 19:48
Russia joined the WorldSkills movement in May 2012 and since then has been actively promoting its values, with particular attention to popularizing vocational professions among the younger generation, and facilitating improvement of professional training standards. The WorldSkills Russia movement embraces all 85 Russian regions and is one of priority vocational talent development projects.
In August 2019, the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan will host the WorldSkills Competition for the first time. A city with a millennial history, the centre of an advanced region where Western and Eastern traditions meet, and the host of major international events, Kazan will bring together young professionals from all over the world.